Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Inspiration

OK, I did cut and paste this from another blog, but it got me thinking:

Steve Jobs quote: "Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."

 
This really resonated with me based on my current situation.  I think I'm a super-planner and I'm not happy without a plan and right now I certainly don't have a plan. 
 
I do keep wondering if all this upheaval I've experienced is some other force (destiny, karma, God) trying to tell me something. I think I may be stubborn and might not be listening, or maybe this is all teaching me patience, or maybe it's a time to clear out the waste and focus on just what I need.  But this quote gives me a sense of calmness that it will all come together, in the future.  I think I'm just anxious to start experiencing the change, rather than wishing for it to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment