Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Homemade Bagels

I'm making homemade bagels again.  I made them a week or so ago, but I'm making a full batch of Everything Bagels and a half batch of Cinnamon Raisin Bagels.  The Cinnamon Raisin Bagels are going to be a hostess gift to a friend this weekend, and I'll probably include some Everything Bagels as well.

Ok, I'm not very good with taking pictures while I bake, but I'll try to make an effort to increase my picture taking, especially during the important stages of baking.



My goal for this new blog is to include the Baked Goods I am interesting in making this holiday season. 

Here's a list of items I'd like to present over the next few months:

Sweet Treats:
Homemade Caramels
Chocolate Covered Caramels
Chocolate Covered Oreos
Other Speciality Chocolates
Cheesecake
Ginger Molasses Cookies
Apricot Filled Pecan-Sugar Cookies
Pecan Nut Roll
Sour Cream Pound Cake
12 Layer Chocolate Cake*
Petit Fours*
Mini Bundts (not sure of flavor yet)

Breads:
Apple Cinnamon Bagels*
Ciabatta
Foccacia
Banana Bread

Menus:
November Family Dinner
Thanksgiving for Two*
Homemade Vegetable Soup with Corn Bread Muffins*

*Items I've never attempted.  (Should be interesting)

******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment